The following articles have been identified following the ward round on 17th July 2017 to provide some reading around PaCO2 levels in traumatic brain injury.
If you have any problems accessing these documents please use your NHS Athens or contact email@example.com
- Go, S L & Singh, J M (2013) Pro/con debate: Should PaCO2 be tightly controlled in all patients with acute brain injuries? Critical Care 2013, 17:202
- Dinsmore, J (2013) Traumatic brain injury: an evidence-based review of management Critical Care & Pain Volume 13 Number 6 2013
- Brain Trauma Foundation (2016) Guidelines for the Management of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury 4th Edition
- Haddad and Arabi (2012) Critical care management of severe traumatic
brain injury in adults Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and
Emergency Medicine 2012, 20:12
- The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland (2006)
Recommendations for the Safe Transfer of Patients with Brain Injury.
London: The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland